Write for Us
Do you want to share your knowledge with the world? AI WEB TECHNOLOGY is always looking for talented writers to contribute their insights on technology.
Our audience includes developers of all levels, as well as designers. We’re interested in hearing from you if you want to write about AI, WE, TECHNOLOGY, MACHINE LEARNING, ETC.
If you’re not a writer but are passionate about technology, we’d still love to hear from you! Can you submit drafts in fluent English and share valuable knowledge with other developers? Great. We’re happy to work with you on your piece (and help you learn the ropes of technical content along the way).
We’re always looking for talented people to contribute. NISHANTMALIK24121@gmail.com and let us know what you’re passionate about!
Things to keep in mind while doing guest posting
- Your article should be at least 1500 words.
- We accept only English guest posts as AI WEB TECHNOLOGY Blog.
- Your guest post should be SEO Friendly so that it can rank in Google.
- Your guest post should be on Latest/Trending/Forever Topic.
- Before deciding the topic of guest post, check that the post has not already been written on this topic on our website.
- Apart from this, you have to keep your content Plagiarism Free ie 100% unique. After writing your article, you can check on the Plagiarism checker, plagiarism Detector website whether the article is 100% unique or not, the article should not be written by copying, pasting or translating from anywhere.
- Apart from this, you should keep in mind that there should not be any grammatical mistake in your blog. You can use Grammarly tool to check your grammar mistake. Its paid version also comes, if you have a budget, then you must try that too.
- Contact us by email before doing Guest Posting on our website, because we allow both Guest Post and Paid Post posts.
- We will verify your blog/website before guest posting, if we like everything then only we will allow guest posting.
- You can mail to the Nishantmalik24121@gmail.com for guest posting on Webpuran.
A Few Tips for Technical Content Beginners
If you’re new to technical content writing, you should keep a few things in mind.
- First, your article should be well-researched and accurate. You should be able to back up your claims with concrete evidence.
- Second, it should be clear and concise—our readers are busy people, so they appreciate articles that get to the point.
- Third, it’s important to be able to explain complex concepts in layman’s terms. And to put them together in a way that helps the reader click.
- And lastly, remember that a little humor goes a long way! We want our readers to enjoy your article, even if it is about a dry subject.
If you can keep these things in mind, you’re on your way to becoming an AI WEB TECHNOLOGY contributor! We look forward to reading your pitches.
Pitches We’re Looking For
We’re always interested in hearing from developers, designers, content creators, and digital makers who want to write about the latest and most impactful technologies.
Some of the topics we’ve written about recently include:
- MACHINE LEARNING
- TECH GADGETS
No matter what your level of expertise is, we want to hear from you! We’re interested in articles for beginner, intermediate, and advanced audiences.
Entrepreneurship & Digital Marketing
- SEO, content marketing, and social media
- Productivity tips for freelancers and solopreneurs
- Web hosting & development tools
- The business of web development and design
- Freelancing and running a web-based business
- Growth Hacking
No-Code & Low-Code Tools
- Workflows and integrations with apps like Notion, Airtable, Zapier
- App builders like Webflow, Bubble, and AppSheet
- Marketing automation tools like HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit
Development Tools & Environments
- Site builders
- Text editors, code playgrounds, and collaboration tools
- Code testing & debugging tools
- Package managers & dependency management tools